[Nfbv-announce] Ever wanted to be an actor? Come to our April chapter meeting and learn how.

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 14:25:58 UTC 2017

Ever wanted to be an actor? Come to our April chapter meeting and learn how.
Hello All,
I know it is a bit early to announce a chapter meeting program that is two months away. However, I am so excited about it, I have to share it with you.

The City of Fairfax Theater Company (CFTC) will be giving us a program of theatrical readings and displays of thespianism at our April 20, 2017 Fairfax Chapter meeting at the Red Lobster on Fairfax Blvd.

What is really exciting about this kind of program is that the CFTC works extensively with young people teaching them about the theater and performance art and this would be a great opportunity for our younger members and our young-at-heart members to learn about the acting craft.

Even if you don't see yourself on the stage someday, you will most certainly enjoy a taste of our local drama talent.

The exact content of the program is being determined and I will keep you updated on what is finally decided. In any case, I am sure you will love it!

Just a reminder about our March  16, 2017 meeting. Who said that vision impaired meant that you have to sit at home all day doing nothing? Not our guests for this meeting.

Several members from a local blind athletic association will be telling us about how (no matter your visual acuity) they enjoy all kinds of sports and that you can too.

The chapter meets the third-Thursday of each month at the Fairfax Red Lobster. We gather at 6:30 PM to order dinner and our outstanding programs start at 7:00 pm. The meetings end at about 8:30 PM.

The address for the Red Lobster is 10325 Fairfax Blvd.

Any questions? Contact John Bailey at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com> or via phone at 703.994.2040.

Come for the biscuits and stay for the meeting!
JB