[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: Fundraising committee meeting

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 21:00:29 UTC 2017

Hello NFB of Virginia family,

If you are interested in participating in the NFBV Fundraising
Committee, please join us on Wednesday, March 22, at 7:00PM. We will
be discussing ideas for fundraisers at National and State conventions,
as well as other opportunities for bringing in funds throughout the
year. If you like money, are creative, have experience with corporate
sponsorships, know about grant writing, or are really great at selling
things we need your expertise. The dial in number is 712-432-0220.
Enter passcode 9986460#. I look forward to meeting with you on
Wednesday, March 22, at 7:00EST.

Sincerely,
Domonique Lawless