[Nfbv-announce] Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:47:44 UTC 2017

Hello Federation family,
Did you know that the national Federation of the blind of Virginia has a Facebook page? We also have Twitter and a YouTube channel.
We now have over 500 likes on Facebook and growing. Please do a search for the national Federation of the blind of Virginia and like our page.
We want to spread our information through social media. If you have any questions or need help, please contact me directly.
Let's go build the Federation!

Christopher Walker
National Federation of the Blind
Vice-President, Winchester Chapter
Corresponding Secretary, NFB of Virginia
Communications Committee Chair, NFB of Virginia
www.nfbv.org
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080