[Nfbv-announce] So... What Did You Think of Convention?

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 01:07:21 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Thank you so much for doing your part to make this year's state convention a
success... Or, well, at least we hope you agree it was a success? Tell you
what, rather than congratulate ourselves on a job well-done, why not give us
your thoughts? This is your opportunity to give us the good, the bad, and
the not so pretty.

If you could help us by completing this quick, anonymous survey no later
than Sunday, November 26, we would be ever so grateful. Please access the
survey here:

http://www.nfbv.org/convention-survey/

Questions? Glitches? Other complaints? Please respond to this email, and
we'll get it figured out.

Kind regards,

Joe Orozco, Convention Arrangements