[Nfbv-announce] Hotel Reservations and pre-Registration closes Thursday (10/12)

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 04:21:23 UTC 2017

Hi Virginia Federationists,

The NFB of Virginia Convention is scheduled for November 3-5 at the Westin
Tyson's corner. We have an outstanding agenda, great fellowship and   a
great opportunity for you to connect with the largest gathering of blind
people in Virginia.

However, you need to act fast to secure a hotel reservation and early bird
discounted prices.

All details about the convention including highlights for adults, seniors,
parents and students along with how to book your hotel room and pre-register
can be found at:

www.nfbv.org/convention/ <http://www.nfbv.org/convention/>

The full agenda can be found at:

http://www.nfbv.org/convention-agenda/

Do not delay, book your hotel and register for the convention today.

The National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Convention combines
excellent networking with positive blind role models, fellowship with old
and new friends across the Commonwealth, and some of the best presentations
on topics important to the blind of Virginia.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want