[Nfbv-announce] You and Your Inner Child are Needed!

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 12:07:32 UTC 2017

Hello!

So ... on a grand scale from, heck no, to, wowzers!, where do you fall
on this whole liking children business?

If your head moved closer to the first, well, this message isn't for
you. You may as well delete, move on, and save me a seat on the get
out of town bus.

If, however, your heart gravitates closer to the second, then what can
we do to talk you into spending part of your convention looking after
some of those beautiful creatures? I mean, hey, watching movies,
playing games, making messes... What's not to like?

Come on! Embrace your inner kid and sign up for a child care shift.
You can see the schedule on our agenda:

http://nfbv.org/convention-agenda

For more details, please contact Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa via email at:

nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Thanks!

Joe Orozco, Convention Arrangements