[Nfbv-announce] Serve as a Marshal at the 2017 NFB of Virginia Conference

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 00:26:28 UTC 2017

From: Sean McMahon [mailto:sean.mcmahon.dc at gmail.com]

Helping folks find their way at convention is a great way to meet new
people, reacquaint yourself with old friends and learn how to navigate the
hotel.  If you are interested in helping others find their way throughout
the convention then the Marshaling conference call this Wednesday  October
24th, 2017 at 7:00P.M.  is for you.  As the organizer of the marshals for
this year's convention, I need a group of enthusiastic people to serve
before each general session, prior to hospitality and prior to banquit.  In
addition, those organizing seminars need people to help others find their
way to the various events.  I am hoping for 5 to 10 people interspersed
throughout the hotel before each event, but as this is my first time, I
don't really know how many I need.

Dial-in instructions:

(712)432-0220

access code 9986460#

You don't need to commit to all shifts.  The more I have who are willing the
better.

Thanks and I look forward to your cheerfull participation on Wednesday

Sean