[Nfbv-announce] Few Announcements

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 17:46:57 UTC 2017

Hello all,

First, Nancy sent over the senior seminar agenda several days ago. Your
division president is on top of things. I am the slow one. You can find a
copy on our website now at:

http://www.nfbv.org/senior-seminar-agenda/

Second, there is a female searching for another female roommate. If you're
still looking, can you please reply to me directly to be connected?

Third, on the matter of rooms, if anyone needs to make a last minute
reservation, please reach out to me by tomorrow evening. Send me an email
with your full name and phone number. After tomorrow evening, you really and
truly are on your own.

Finally, please take note of three changes to the agenda Tracy disseminated
earlier this week:

1. On Friday afternoon, the Eyes on You seminar has been moved from the Oaks
room to Dogwood.

2. The Emergency Prep seminar immediately following has also been moved from
Oaks to Dogwood.

3. On Saturday afternoon, the Getting the Job Done seminar has been moved
from Oaks to the Birches.

Note: The Birches is one large room when combined. When divided, they are
Water Birch and River Birch. I only mention this to avoid confusion during
our concurrent lunch sessions on Saturday at noon. Also, remember the
Dogwood is on the lower level. To get there, you may use the elevators, or,
if you are facing the front desk, the stairs to the lower level are
immediately to the left of the front desk.

I sincerely apologize for the unforeseen changes. I further apologize that
these changes will not be reflected on the print and Braille copies of your
agendas. For the agenda with these changes incorporated, please look at the
attachment, or visit an online copy of the agenda here:

http://www.nfbv.org/convention-agenda/

The point persons for the affected presentations have already been notified.
If you would like assistance with marshals to direct people to the proper
location, please reach out to Sean McMahon: Sean.Mcmahon.dc at gmail.com.
Otherwise we will assume you will provide your own marshals.

And, oh yes, banquet tickets. If you are planning on attending and have not
yet purchased yours, please, please do so at your earliest opportunity. Do
not wait until Saturday morning. In fact, if you've made it this far, you
probably have a few minutes to spare and can click on over here to register
now:

https://nfbv2017.brownpapertickets.com/

Thank you! See y'all very soon.

Your humble servant,