[Nfbv-announce] More on Thomas Rivera Ley

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Sun Sep 3 13:23:21 UTC 2017

Good morning Virginia Federationists,

I apologize for not giving more information about Tom Ley.

Tom and his wife, Eileen are longtime members of the Federation. They live
in Baltimore and are truly wonderful people.

Most of you will not have known Tom, but a few will. That is why I sent out
the announcement about his funeral service.

Thanks,

Fredric K. Schroeder, Ph.D.