[Nfbv-announce] Exhibit Invitation for Chapters and Divisions

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 23:39:35 UTC 2017

Message from Annette Carr, Exhibits Coordinator:

NFBV Chapters and Divisions are invited to be an exhibitor at the NFBV 59th
State Convention.  Each Chapter and Division who elects to participate will
be provided with ½ of an exhibit table (approximately 3 feet by 3 feet) at
no cost.  This is an opportunity to sell items as a fund raiser, attract new
members or share information that your fellow NFBV members will find helpful
in their daily lives.  Help other Chapters grow by sharing details about
successes within your chapter.

How to register:
•	Register by October 12, 2017 by sending an e-mail to Annette Carr at
NFBVSponsorships at gmail.com
•	Your registration e-mail needs to include:
o	Name, e-mail and phone number for the Chapter’s or Division’s
contact person.
o	Brief description of what you will be doing.
o	Indicate whether you will need access to an electrical outlet.  You
must provide your own power strip.  Bringing your own heavy duty extension
cord is strongly encouraged.

Details you need to know:
•	You will be sharing an exhibit table with another NFBV Chapter or
Division.
•	The Exhibit Hall will be open on Friday November 3, 2017.
•	Setup is from 11:00am – 12:00pm.
•	Exhibit Hall will be open to Convention attendees from 12:00pm –
5:00pm.  Exhibitor setup during this time is strongly discouraged due to the
number of people visiting the exhibit hall.
•	Clean-up and take down is from 5:00pm – 6:00pm.

Questions can be sent to NFBVSponsorships at gmail.com

We are looking forward to collaborating with your Chapter or Division as we
work toward our common goal of “Living the Life We Want”!