[Nfbv-announce] Join Us for the Walk with the Blind-10/14 in Williamsburg

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 00:31:22 UTC 2017

From: Stewart/Deborah [mailto:sdprost at cox.net]
Representing the Tidewater, Greater Williamsburg, Peninsula, Chesapeake Bay
and Easter Shore Chapters

Walk With the Blind!

Join members of the Rivers and Bay chapters of the National Federation of
the Blind of Virginia as we walk through Historic Colonial Williamsburg.
Support us as we raise awareness of what blind people can achieve.

When: Saturday, October 14, 2017

9:00 AM: Registration Opens

10:00 AM: Kick Off

Where: Starting at the Capital Building (end of Duke of Gloucester St.),
Colonial Williamsburg

Registration: $15

Sponsored by
Chesapeake Bay, Eastern Shore, Greater Williamsburg, Peninsula, and
Tidewater Chapters of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
"Living the Lives We want"

  For more information, contact: Corlis Jones at phone:  757-565-1185,
email: cmjones153 at cox.net <mailto:cmjones153 at cox.net>

Attached is a flyer, registration form, and pledge form.  We invite anyone
from our federation family to join us in this first annual event.  If you
cannot come, encourage anyone who lives in Southeastern Virginia to
participate and or pledge to a walker.  We appreciate all of your support in
this new event.