[Nfbv-announce] Richmond Seminar Transportation Northern Virginia

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 15:40:00 UTC 2018

>From John Halverson

President, Potomac Chapter

Hello Colleagues and Happy Holidays,

It  has come  to my attention that some participants in our January 21 board meeting and Chapter leadership activities may need to return to Northern Virginia that evening.  I want to gage the possible numbers and try to put some transportation together if numbers warrant.

I also need to know the numbers returning after our legislative visit on January 22.

Please let me know if 1 you wish to travel from Northern Virginia to Richmond on the morning of January 21, 2 if you wish to return to Northern Virginia during the evening of January 21 and 3 if you wish to return on January 22.

Remember Tracy set a deadline of January 6 for notification that you plan to attend and the hotel needs our room reservations by that date.  The Delta Hotel  can be reached on 804-788-0900.

Please contact me with your transportation information on jwh100 at outlook.com, (cell or text) 703-867-6400.

Thank you.

John Halverson