[Nfbv-announce] Want a Delicious Lunch at the NFBV Board Meeting? VABS Has You Covered!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 22:38:14 UTC 2018

Attention Food-loving Federationists:

As you know, the kickoff to our Federation year is upon us: the first state Board meeting of 2018, which serves as the lead-up to our annual Richmond Seminar. If you have read the logistical information for this year's meeting, you will have observed that the proceedings will take place during the lunchtime hours. Naturally, then, those who are traveling to Richmond on January 15 may wonder how you will satisfy your afternoon hunger. Fear not, friends—the Virginia Association of Blind Students has you covered!

During the meeting, there will be an opportunity for you to chow down on 2 slices of delicious pizza and a drink provided to you by VABS for the low price of $5. This year, we're also excited to add a little something to satisfy your sweet tooth: a yummy piece of cake for only $1. But that's not all! If after filling your belly you also want to fill your wallet, we invite you to participate in our 50/50 raffle with the purchase of 1 ticket for $5 or 3 tickets for $10. So, as you learn about our legislative action items and plan for another exciting year for the NFBV, get your lunch, enjoy a sweet treat, and get a chance to win some cash while supporting Virginia's blind students. We hope you'll take advantage of these opportunities in Richmond!

Bon appetit,

 Chris Nusbaum, Secretary
Virginia Association of Blind Students
Phone: (443) 547-2409