[Nfbv-announce] Welcome Table

Earl Everett ever23851 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 10:50:41 UTC 2018

 Hi Virginia Convention Goers,Below is the tentative schedule for the Welcome Table on Monday July 2nd. It is still a work in progress.
10:00 am to 12:00 noonJohn Halverson, Sandy Halverson
12:00 pm to 2:00 pmTracy Soforenko, John Bailey???
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Earl Everett, Bernie Werwie
4:00 pm to 6:00 pmEarl Everett, Nancy Yeager
6:00 pm to 9:00 pmEarl Everett, Michael Kasey
This is still a work in progress so if anyone else wishes to join us at the Welcome Table pleas contact me. Also contact me if you need to change for a different shift.I can be reached at:Earl Everett(804) 252-8998email: ever23851 at gmail.com
I want to thank you all in advance for you support. You all do our affiliate proud.
Earl EverettLeadership Fellows, Class of 2016