[Nfbv-announce] Virginia Hospitality Goes to Orlando

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 02:28:01 UTC 2018

The 2018 NFB Convention is fast approaching and Virginia, Iowa and Florida are the host affiliates. affiliates are hosting this year.

One of the ways to help folks feel welcome is through food.  The Hospitality suite will provide light breakfast and lunch fare such as: fruit, vegetables, pastries, yogurt, cheese and crackers.  Beverages will include:  water, coffee and sodas.

Virginia is hosting the suite during the following days and times:

July 3 (seminar Day) 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

we will have 3 shifts with four people per shift.

7:00 – 10:00 am;10:00 AM – 1:00 PM; and1:00 - 4:00 PM.

July 6 (first General Session):

We will have two shifts with 4 people per shift.

7:00 to 8:30 am12:00 until 1:30 pm.

The suite closes 30 minutes before beginning of session.

If you are interested and available to cover at least 1 of these shifts please contact:

Nancy Yeager

Email:  nancyyeager542 at comcast.net

Cell Phone:  (703)283-2524

 Sarah Patnaude