[Nfbv-announce] New Virginia Blind Parents List Welcomes You!

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 01:09:11 UTC 2018

>From Jessica Reed
Fellow Federationists,

I hope everyone enjoyed convention as much as I did, and feels well rested after the customary post-convention nap.

As mentioned at convention, NFBV has recently launched a brand new list serve to discuss any and all issues surrounding blind parenting.  You aren’t a parent, but are interested in how exactly you parent blind... this list is for you!  Expecting your first child and wondering what the must have items are that make parenting blind easier... this list is for you!  It is my hope that in the near future Virginia will join the many other states that already have a blind parents division, but we have to start somewhere.

To join please go to
Nfbv-blind-parents-request at nfb.org and use "Subscribe" as the subject.
Parenting in general is hard, parenting blind need not be harder!  Let’s connect now, so we can show up in Richmond this January and demonstrate even more to the legislators that blind parents are indeed raising thriving little Virginians!

On that note, better sign off... Kyle’s eating Lila’s old painting.  😂

Sent from my iPhone