[Nfbv-announce] 2018 NFBV Annual State Convention Pre-Registration is Now Open

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 16:41:20 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon Fellow Virginia Federationists!

We are officially in September! And with that comes the excitement of our 60th State Convention in 2 months.

Our Annual State Convention will be held on November 9-11 at the Hospitality House in historic Fredricksburg. But you don't have to wait til convention to register. That's right, pre-registration is open!

There are 3 ways you can pre-register for the convention. You may do one of the following:

- Register online at nfbv2018.brownpapertickets.com

- Call Toll Free: (800) 838-3006 to speak with a Brown Paper Tickets representative to assist you with your registration; or

- Download the Pre-Registration form which is attached and mail it with payment included to:

NFB of Virginia

3230 Grove Avenue

Richmond, VA 23221

By pre-registering, you will save $10 on the registration fee and $5 on your banquet ticket. We all love saving money, so please pre-register! Pre-Registration ends on October 26, so don't wait!

While you are pre-registering, go ahead and secure your room at the

Fredricksburg Hospitality House and Conference Center

2801 Plank Rd.

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

To make hotel reservations, please call 540-786-8321 or book your room online at

https://reservations.travelclick.com/15003?groupID=206747

Room rates are $79 per night plus applicable taxes for Single, Double, Triple, or Quad occupancy. Reservations must be made by 5 PM on Friday, October 26, 2018. When you call the hotel, make sure to tell them that you are attending the convention so that you will receive the special convention rate. For anyone seeking to spend extra time exploring Historical Fredericksburg, the rate is good three days before and three days after the event. Individual reservations will not be guaranteed without first night’s deposit or credit card.

Please Note: The group rate is the best rate. Government and military discounts do not apply. For the rate to be honored, please contact the property directly. Do not use a travel site for booking.

What are you waiting for? Go pre-register and book your room for our 60th Annual State Convention! You don't want to miss it!

See you in Fredricksburg,

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com

(804) 591-6153