[Nfbv-announce] Update on VA HB 2296 Bank Web Site Accessibility

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 23:43:47 UTC 2019

Hi Virginia Federationists,

I hope you are enjoying the great spring weather. On 4/3, the House of Delegates voted no to the compromise put forth by the Governor. We liked the compromise. Now, the Governor must act on the original bill with its 120 day notice and cure provision which is discriminatory. I have asked the Governor to now veto HB 2296. Action is due by 5/3. We are hopeful the Governor will choose to veto the bill so this discrimanatory provision does not become law.

Tracy Soforenko Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

202-285-4595

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com