[NFBV-Announce] Important, Don't Get Yelled At!

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 21:20:00 UTC 2019

Dear all,

A few of you may have been told by the Delta Hotel that our block has
been filled for Richmond Seminar. This is not true, and I apologize
for any confusion.

When calling to make your reservation, please use the group name:
National Federation of the Blind of Virginia. If the representative
claims they cannot find us, please give them the property code: NF1.
If the problems persist, email me, and I will yell at them. If you
wait until after the deadline of this Friday, January 3, I will yell
at you.

You can reach reservations at: 844-781-7397. You can find the online
booking option, as well as all other pertinent details, on our
affiliate website at:

http://nfbv.org/advocacy

Thanks,

Joe Orozco