[Nfbv-announce] National Fitness Challenge - Judo event

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 01:06:30 UTC 2019

>From Kevin Tamai

We are having a Judo event for student to learn about the sport of judo

It will be on Sunday February 24th from 12-4pm at College Park Community Center near the University of Maryland.

It is a FREE event. There are no costs.

We are providing this event as part o the National Fitness Challenge presented by the US Association for Blind Athletes.

Please share this with whomever you can.

An informational flier is attached.

If you have any questions please let me know

Thank you

Kevin Tamai

703-622-6861

Sarah Patnaude