[Nfbv-announce] Conference Call for Blind Parents Reminder

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 02:11:33 UTC 2019

Good evening Virginia Federationist!

Tomorrow, Monday,  February 25th at 8:00 p.m, I would love it if you would join me on the first ever blind parents conference call!

A number of states have thriving blind parents divisions that serve the blind parents in a number of ways. Some have provided workshops on the “How-to” of infant care, traveling with small children, ands on exploration of which baby supplies is most needed for parents who are blind. Some have broken threw the isolation of being a parent on top of a blind parent by holding annual family oriented, social seminars. All have woven together a fabric of blind parents who empathize with the frustrations geographically specific to one and other. All have been integral in the passage of the blind parenting bill we have attempted to get passed here for a number of years.

I would love to see all on the above conference call prepared to shape our Virginia Blind Parents in which ever way would be most helpful to you!

The call information is: Call in number: 218-895-6875 access code: 2018

Jessica Reed