[Nfbv-announce] Trouble with Delta Hotel for Richmond Seminar

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:56:49 UTC 2019

Hello,

If you have contacted the Delta Hotel to make reservations for
Richmond Seminar and have been given a higher rate than our discounted
group, or if you have contacted the hotel and have been told our block
was sold out, please reply directly to this message and let me know:

1) the name under which the reservation was made;

2) reservation number, if you have it; and

3) dates you are checking in and checking out.

Thank you kindly in advance, and please forgive any inconvenience.

Regards,

Joe Orozco