[Nfbv-announce] NFBV Fairfax Chapter Meeting Move to Conference Call Due to Weather

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 01:01:58 UTC 2019

>From Annette Carr

Vice President, Fairfax Chapter

Due to the pending bad weather during the scheduled NFBV Fairfax Chapter meeting, tomorrow January 17, we will be meeting via conference call instead of gathering at Red Hot & Blue.  Please plan to join us at 7pm via Conference call, dial-in information below.

phone number:

641-715-3286

Pass Code

23970#

We will be conducting our Chapter elections, and talking about upcoming events such as the Cake Walk, Richmond and Washington Seminar.

Talk to you tomorrow night!

Annette Carr

NFBV Fairfax Chapter Vice President