[NFBV-Announce] Prince William chapter conference call next Tuesday, August 6

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:54:50 UTC 2019

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well. I also that those who attended national convention enjoyed. I am proud to announce that Prince William will be hosting a conference call on August 6, 2019 at 7:30 PM. Below is the conference call information:

Phone number: 605-313-5562

Code: 293383

Please spread the news of this conference call. Topics we will be discussing:

Our upcoming state board meeting, ideas on how to continue to have prince William grow, and also meet the blind month and state convention. Please spread the news. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Oscar J. Montiel

Sent from my iPhone