[Nfbv-announce] Tidewater Chapter Special Meeting-June 15, 22019 @12:30 PM

Stewart/Deborah sdprost at cox.net
Fri Jun 7 15:56:16 UTC 2019

On Saturday, June 15, 2019, the Tidewater Chapter of the NFB of Virginia
will be hosting Mr. Keith Johnson, Director of Para Transit Services for
Hampton Roads Transit (HRT).  The contracts for Handi-Ride services are
ending in January, 2020.  This will be the chance for everyone to hear about
are considerations for the new contract(s), and also a chance for use to
give feedback about the current services, and to have input about future
services.  Our meeting take s place at Bangkok Gardens, 417 West 21sth
Street, Norfolk, VA 23517.  The meeting will start at 12:30 PM.  I encourage
members of the Chesapeake Bay and Peninsula Chapters to attend as many of
you use Handi Ride.  Please R.S.V.P. to Michael Kitchens, our chapter
secretary no later than Thursday, June 13, 2019 @ 7 PM.  Michael can be
reached at 757-615-9087 or email kitchensii at verizon.net.  If you are coming,
please R.S.V.P.so that we can make sure there are enough places for
everyone.  If you cannot make it to the4 meeting, you may be able to
participate via phone.  A conference call line will be set up starting
around 12:45 PM.  Al you need to do is call to 605-472-5553, access code
831430.  If you are not able to come and plan to call please let Michael
know this as well.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Stewart Prost, President,

Tidewater Chapter, NFB of Virginia