[Nfbv-announce] Virginia Table at National Convention

Earl Everett ever23851 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 21:48:57 UTC 2019

Hi there my Fellow Virginia Federationists,I know we have all been waiting with bated breath but now the wait is over. The agenda for the 2019 national convention in Las Vegas Nevada is now out. That means it is time to start assigning names to work the Virginia table. I have a list and I’ll be checking it twice but in all fairness I would like everyone that is going to take a few days and review the agenda and let me know which days of the week and which shifts you would preferred to workThe days that the exhibit hall will be open will be Monday, July 8 through Thursday, July 11 at varying hours. Please contact me between now and Monday, June 24 with the dates you would prefer to work the Virginia table. I will begin assigning shifts after June 24. If I happen to assign you a shift when there is an event going on that you wish to attend please feel free to bring it to my attention and I will see if I can accommodate you. Thank you all in advance for your participation.
Contact me with your preferred dates and times at:Earl Everettever23851 at gmail.com(804) 252-8998
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad