[Nfbv-announce] Technical Glitch

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 17:53:28 UTC 2019

Hello my Fellow Virginians,

As convention approaches, I know everyone is eager to browse the agenda. I apologize for the lack of attachments in my previous e-mail attempts. It looks like we are having some technological difficulties. Once it is resolved, I will resend the agenda as an attachment for everyone to browse. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you all for your continuous patience.

Sarah Patnaude
patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
(804) 591-6153
www.nfb.org