[NFBV-Announce] Virginia Table

Earl Everett ever23851 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 11:36:04 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow Virginia NFB members.  I thank you, those of you that have contacted me with the dates and times you would like to sit in at the Virginia table during our national convention which is only a week and a 1/2 away. Those of you who have not yet had the opportunity to contact me please do so. I am in the process of putting together the schedule.  I will be reaching out over the next day or two those individuals who I have contacts for and confirm your time.   I plan to send out an email the 1st of next week with the finalize schedule. If you have a time in mind contact me atEarl Everettever23851 at gmail.com(804) 252-8998
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android