[NFBV-Announce] Please pre-register for the job seeker seminar - 40 employers seeking candidates

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 18:29:39 UTC 2019

If you are attending convention and want to advance your career or simply get a job, please register and come to the career fair. We now have 40 employers signed up and you should consider how you take advantage of this great opportunity. While you can register on site, there will be a line. If you pre-register, you can cut out the line.

You are expected to bring a resume. They will be interviewing candidates on site and you will want to be ready to make an impression.

mailto:ddavis at blindinc.org

A list of employers by table numbers is attached. You will note that the list begins with convention sponsors, and after that, the employers are listed alphabetically. It’s possible we will have more employers sign up, as we are working on three more.

Please pre-register at the link below.

https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/nfb-national-career-fair
and do so right away!

If you know of people who should register but somehow haven’t managed to do so yet, please tell them to get moving! Again, that link is https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/nfb-national-career-fair

One of the advantages of registering even at this late date is that you will get employer contact information. Those people who registered by close of business yesterday are already busy contacting the employers, sending them their resumes, and in short, getting the jump on those of you who haven’t registered yet. So please do so.

Also attached is more detailed information on the career fair. See you there!

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee