[Nfbv-announce] Third annual Richmond chapter chili cook off

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 19:54:50 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon Federation Family,

I don’t know what the weather is like in the rest of the state but here in Richmond it has been cold and rainy. We are looking forward to signs of spring here in RVA. Until that happens though we will make do with the cold and rain by eating lots of delicious chili cooked by some of the most talented and competitive members of the Federation and  RVA community.

Our third annual chili cook off will be held on Saturday, March 23 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 PM. This year, it will take place at Strangeways Brewing, located at 2277 Dabney Rd Richmond Virginia 23230.

If you would like to enter your famous chili into the contest please contact Gerald Meradith at 804-243-3980. The entrance fee for contestants is $10. The first place winner of the chili cook off will receive a cash prize! The ticket fee for coming to  the contest is $7 before the event and $10 at the door. We accept cash as well as the cash app and Venmo.

This year, as in years past we will have our cakewalk hosted by Melody Roane, door prizes, and an action auction. We hope to see you all there! If you have any questions please feel free to call Gerald Meradith at the number listed above or Domonique at 615–904–4225.

We look forward to seeing you  at the chili cook off!!

Best wishes,
Domonique Lawless
President,
NFBV Richmond chapter