[NFBV-Announce] PWC Minutes 10-15-2019.docx

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:17:11 UTC 2019

hello everyone:

My apologies my email has been acting up and I realized that the minutes did not send through with the email that I provided last week. Attached are the Prince William chapter meeting minutes that we held on October 15, 2019. Just an announcement, The Prince William chapter will be holding its first event at the Marine Corps Museum. This will be a special touch tour    that the Marine Corps Museum has offered. Even though there is no registration necessary, we do need a list of names of people who are interested in attending this event, so the Marine Corps Museum will be well prepared to give a proper tour. The deadline for letting me know if you are interested in attending this event is on Saturday, November 16, 2019. You can let   me know if you’re interested in this event by emailing me on this thread or emailing me privately. My email is oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com. Or you can give me a call or text  at 703-986-9768.  Our event will be held on November 30, 2019 from 4 to 6 PM. Please come out and support our chapter and I look forward to seeing you there.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Oscar Montiel