[NFBV-Announce] Share your opinions - 2019 NFB of Virginia Convention Survey

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 05:02:13 UTC 2019

Hi,

We hope this email finds you safely back home after what we hope was a
positive convention experience in Portsmouth. Logistics planning is already
underway for next year's gathering in Falls Church, but the most important
element in making 2020 a better experience is always your direct feedback.
Please take a few moments to complete a brief survey letting us know your
thoughts on the various sessions and activities. We'll take your opinions
under consideration as we work to create another compelling convention
agenda. Thank you again for helping us make the NFB of Virginia the success
that it is!

http://nfbv.org/survey

Yours sincerely,

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want