[NFBV-Announce] We Need You to Speak Up!

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 18:33:58 UTC 2019

Hello all,

This is the last of two reminders to please complete our convention
survey. We're reading every entry carefully, and the more responses we
receive, the easier it is for us to separate the isolated grievance
from a systematic pattern. If you never speak up, I can promise you
things will never change. Your responses are completely anonymous, and
it will take you about five minutes to complete. President Soforenko
will be leaning on your feedback to help 2020 be a convention that
appeals to as much of our membership as possible. So, please do not
assume the comment you passed along to someone in leadership will make
its way to the right people. Make your own voice directly heard via
the survey so that all our data can be properly accounted for:

http://nfbv.org/survey

Thank you for speaking up!

Joe