[NFBV-Announce] Act by Tuesday at 5:00 PM to Secure Hotel reservations and Pre-Registration Pricing

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 04:04:15 UTC 2019

Our National Federation of the Blind of Virginia convention (November 1-3)
is fast approaching. Have you taken the steps to ensure you can attend?

We have done the work to develop an outstanding program which you will not
want to miss.

Your part is as easy as A, B, C.

All details including links and phone numbers can be found at the Convention
page on our web site:

http://www.nfbv.org/convention/

A.	Hotel Reservation

We need you to act today to secure your hotel room before the Renaissance
sells the remaining rooms from our existing room block. After Tuesday, there
is no guaranty that rooms will be available.

Please contact the hotel before Tuesday at 5:00 PM Eastern to ensure you
have a room at the property.

B.	Pre-Register

The prices for registration and meal functions increase after October 8 so
pre-register either by calling Brown Paper Tickets or pre-register online to
secure the discounted pricing.

Additionally, if you are a parent bringing children who will be using
childcare, we need to know which child care sessions you require so we can
secure our staff to care for your children.

C.	Figure out your transportation

There are numerous options for transportation to the Norfolk/Portsmouth
area. In addition to Amtrak and bus service, we will soon announce the
details of an NFB of Virginia bus from Northern Virginia departing Thursday
afternoon and returning Sunday just after convention. For questions about
the bus, please contact John Halverson at John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
<mailto:jwh100 at outlook.com>  or 703 379-1141.

We need you to act today and ensure you are with us at our exciting
celebration in Portsmouth.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

 <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com> Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbv.org> www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want