[NFBV-Announce] PWC meeting 10/15/2019

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:21:07 UTC 2019

Good afternoon to all:

Just a reminder and announcement regarding our chapter meeting next week. The reminder is for those who did not attend our meeting last month,I would like to remind you that you would need to go to the visitors desk to present your identification to get a visitors badge. Those who attended the meeting last month, you will just need to present yourself to receive your visitors badge, your badge was already made for you. now for the announcement, I was able to get in touch with Scott Gardiner  (a representative from the Marine Corps Museum) earlier this week. And he is interested in attending our next meeting next Tuesday to answer any questions regarding our trip to the museum. I would like to have dates preferred for those who are not attending our meeting so that way those who are present can work with your schedule. The museum is open from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Sunday. The reason I am stating this, is because there is a possibility that we could get a touch tour of certain artifacts in the museum. But they will need a few days to prepare that tour. If anyone is not attending the meeting please email me at: oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com or you can call me or text me at: 703-986-9768, by Tuesday, October 15, 2019 before 7 PM. With your preferred days. This will go along ways in determining what will work best for everyone who is interested in attending this event.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Oscar Montiel

Sent from my iPhone