[NFBV-Announce] Agenda for Friday's 9:00 AM Board of Directors Meeting - Open to All

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 10:57:29 UTC 2019

Please find below the agenda for the November 1 Board of Directors meeting
to be held at 9:00 AM.

Board of Directors Meeting

Friday, November 1, 2019

Meeting to be held at:

Renaissance Norfolk Portsmouth Waterfront

9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. NFB of Virginia Board of Directors Meeting (Open to
All): Portsmouth 5 Ballroom

I.	Call to Order
II.	Roll Call
III.	Secretary's Report, Evelyn Valdez
IV.	Approval of Minutes from August 17, 2019 Meeting of the NFBV Board
of Directors
V.	Treasurer's Report, Mark Roane

                VI.            Chapter Reports

a.       Fairfax - Annette Carr

b.       At Large - Patrick Johnson

c.	Blue Ridge
d.	Chesapeake Bay - Annie Ascher
e.	Eastern Shore - althea Pittman
f.	Fredericksburg - Brittany Ingram
g.	Greater Alexandria - Evelyn Valdez
h.	Greater Williamsburg - corlis Jones
i.	Peninsula - Uricka Harrison
j.	Potomac - John Halverson
k.	Prince William - Oscar Montiel
l.	Richmond - Domonique Lawless
m.	Tidewater - Stewart Prost
n.	Winchester - Chris Walker

VII.	Committee Reports will be addressed throughout the convention
VIII.	Each of our divisions will be meeting during the convention. See the
agenda for details.
IX.	Other Business
X.	Date and Location of Next Meeting, Monday, January 20, 2020 in
Richmond
XI.	Adjourn

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

 <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com> Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbv.org> www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want