[NFBV-Announce] Location for next meeting and details

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:07:34 UTC 2019

Good afternoon to all:

After a month of waiting, I am proud to announce that the Prince William chapter has found a location to hold our monthly meetings. Our meetings will be held every third Tuesday from 7 PM to 8 PM. The location will be the Prince William County public transit center Address is as follows: 14700 Potomac Mills Road. Our meetings will be held in a conference room on the second floor. When we enter the transit center we will  need to go to the customer service desk and request a visitors badge. Details for our next meeting:

Here are some topics that we will be discussing. We will be discussing the Prince William constitution, (I will attach it soon) we will be discussing dues and our treasury, we will also be holding elections. Other topics that we will be discussing will be a recap of the state board meeting, Discussion about what Prince William can do for meet the blind month  and  our state convention.  If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at this email or give me a call at: 703-986–9768. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you on September 17, 2019.

Oscar Montiel

Sent from my iPhone