[NFBV-Announce] Location for next meeting and details

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 13:45:54 UTC 2019

Good morning to all:

I hope this email finds you all well. In just one week we will have our first in person Prince William chapter  meeting in over a year. The location is 14700 Potomac Mills Rd. The time will be from 7 PM to 8 PM. Come one come all. Just a few reminders about our meeting next week. First, when we enter we need to check into the customer service desk to get a badge so we can have access to the room. Second, for those were interested in taking an interest in a board position must read the constitution (We will also read and go over the constitution)  and pay five dollars for dues. Mark Ross and I will be there to collect dues before the meeting or before elections. Here are the topics that we will be discussing. Updates on our chapter.
Going over our constitution and elections.

A recap of the state board meeting.
Coming up with ideas for  Meet the blind month. And finally our state convention. This will be a  very interactive meeting and I  Hope you can attend please spread the word, Bring your ideas,  and I look forward to seeing you there.

Oscar Montiel

Sent from my iPhone