[NFBV-Announce] Bowl with the Blind with Attachment

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 16:27:35 UTC 2019

 Greetings Members,

The Virginia Association of Blind Students is hosting our annual "Bowl with the Blind" event to celebrate Meet the Blind Month.
We would love it if you would attend. Attached is a flier with the details regarding the event. Please be sure to fill out the google sign-up form below. ONE submission form per person. Please do NOT put two people's name on one submission form.
We are raffling off 3 gift cards all worth $25 as a bundle and 2 $25 Visa gift cards individually. Tickets are $1/each or 3/$5.
To purchase the tickets: After you submitted the google sign-up form, there is a link on the second page to purchase tickets. A PayPal account is not required to purchase tickets. You will have ticket numbers assigned via email. The last day to purchase tickets online is October 4th at 11:55pm.
The headcount deadline for dinner afterward is Sept. 29, 2019 at 4pm.
Signup form: https://forms.gle/GDmhvTKnBmM4qbBz6
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I can be reached via email andrehill6188 at gmail.com. Subject should say "Bowling". For immediately questions my cell number is 4439426770.

Thank you all in advance!!

André E. Hill
ChairpersonLegislative Committee Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginial