[NFBV-Announce] Spotlight! Zoom this week

Stewart & Deborah Prost sdprost at cox.net
Mon Dec 14 14:38:01 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone, first of all I want to apologize to Jackie for not letting her know about the Tidewater Chapter meeting. The Tidewater chapter WILL NOT be meeting on December 19. At our last meeting, we voted to schedule our next meeting for Saturday, January 9 at 1:30 PM. Details of the meeting to follow in a separate email. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.  I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy holiday season and a happy new year.

Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter, NFB of Virginia

Sent from my iPhone