[NFBV-Announce] 2/10 Career Fair - register today and participate in tonight's prep call

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 01:08:36 UTC 2020

Career Fair at Washington Seminar:
Monday, February 10, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Whether you'd like to transition into a meaningful career, you're a student
looking for your first job out of college, or you're an experienced
professional seeking advancement, stop by this career fair.

Please arrive prepared for a job interview:

*	Business attire highly recommended
*	Polished résumé in electronic and paper formats
*	Plan to participate in a prep call to learn what employers are
looking for. The call will be February 3 at 9:00 p.m. eastern. Register to
attend to get call information.

We strongly encourage everyone to register online ahead of time. Please fill
out the career fair job-seeker registration form
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=16059&qid=3300606> .
If you have any questions, please contact Shawn Callaway at
callaway.shawn at gmail.com <mailto:callaway.shawn at gmail.com>  or 202-352-1511.

Note: You do not need to be attending the Washington Seminar to attend the
career fair.

I will be working the career fair for my employer and hope to see you there.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

 <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com> Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbv.org> www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work