[NFBV-Announce] February At Large chapter conference call

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 14:10:09 UTC 2020

Greetings once again,

It is time for the monthly At Large chapter conference call.  We have
an exciting topic and special presenter this month.

Date: February 11,
 Time: 8 PM
 Subjects:
* Museum access services for blind and visually impaired visitors
Call leader Jody Silverberg, Chapter Vice President (and proud mother
of the presenter)
Presenter Samantha Silverberg,the Assistant Site Manager at the
Udvar-Hazy Center
* If there  is time at the end we will discuss the February NFB
Presidential release

Conference call Phone No.:
877-394-5901
 Passcode:
6149670

I look forward to hearing everyone on the call!

Patrick Johnson, Chapter President