[NFBV-Announce] Next Tidewater Chapter Meeting

Stewart & Deborah Prost sdprost at cox.net
Wed Jan 1 19:44:01 UTC 2020

Happy New Year Everyone!

I want to wish everyone a happy 2020! Here is information on the next
chapter meeting:

The next Tidewater Chapter meeting is scheduled for Saturday, January 18,
2019, starting at 12:30 PM at Bangkok Gardens, 417 West 21st Street,
Norfolk, VA 23517.  Our speaker for this meeting is Christine Harrell,
Wellness Coordinator for Prime Plus.  Prime Plus is a non-profit agency
serving individuals 50 and older.  Christine will be talking about exercise
programs provided by Prime Plus.  This organization is reaching out to serve
diverse populations.  This is a great program to start out the New Year!   I
hope that we can have a good turnout for this program.  Members from other
chapters are welcome and encouraged to attend.  If you plan to attend,
please let Michael Kitchens, our chapter secretary know that you are coming
no later than Tuesday, January 14, 2020.  His email is
kitchensii at verizon.net <mailto:kitchensii at verizon.net> .  His phone number
is 757-615-9087.

I really look forward to seeing everyone there!

Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter, NFB of VA