[NFBV-Announce] PWC Meeting Reminder

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 01:35:50 UTC 2020

Good Evening to all:

I hope everyone has had a good start now that we have kicked off a new year and decade.  I just wanted to remind some of you that may have forgotten that the Prince William Chapter will be having our next meeting next Tuesday January 14, 2020. Where: the Prince William Transit Center  14700 Potomac Mills Road. Time: From 7-8 P.M. Come one,  come all to our first Chapter meeting of the new year.  Some topics we will be discussing are as follows:
Richmod and Washington Seminars,
We will also be having a guest speaker present,   and  help  come up with  ideas  for fundraising,   for the new year as well.  You won't want to miss our next meeting.  Look forward to seeing you there!

Oscar Montiel