[NFBV-Announce] Fwd: 50-50 Raffle to support Students Division

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 14:52:04 UTC 2020

I've got an idea. It's a game called How Many Drinks can Tracy Buy
Joe? He buys me a drink for every announcement I post here and annoy
you. I mean, the alternative is that you are just annoyed. Somehow, I
think my boss in the Communications Committee, Sarah, would approve.
No? OK, onto the announcement:

Attention!

The Virginia Association of Blind Students will be holding a 50-50 raffle
during the board meeting at Richmond Seminar. You can buy tickets before
the meeting starts, during the meeting in the back of the room, or right
before we draw the winner at the end of the meeting. We will collect phone
numbers so if you buy a ticket but are not present for the drawing for some
reason we will be able to contact you.

If you would like to contribute to VABS by entering the raffle but will not
be at the meeting, please email kellygreen190 at gmail.com and we can figure
out a way for you to pay for your ticket electronically.

Hope everyone is interested in supporting the students division and
potentially winning some money!

Kelly Jones VABS Treasurer