[NFBV-Announce] Virginia Virtual Meetings for the Week of July 26 - August 2

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 15:50:18 UTC 2020

NFBV Board of Directors Meeting
Saturday, August 1 at 12:30 PM

Ladies Night
Saturday, August 1 at 7:00 PM

Please join the Virginia Affiliate every Saturday evening from 7 to 9 pm Eastern Time for good times.

Each week will be a different theme.  Grab your BFF’s and a drink alcoholic or non, settle in your favorite spot and get ready to laugh, share stories, and have fun!

The theme for this week, August 1, is the NFB convention.

Knit and Crochet Night
Sunday, August 2 at 7:00 PM

Grab your needles, yarn, and favorite beverage as we meet to discuss our current projects, Ravelry, festivals, and all things knitty. Not a knitter or crocheter  yet? Not a problem! Come learn from those with s bit more experience. All fiber artists welcome.