[NFBV-Announce] June's At Large chapter call, organizing our home offices/study spaces

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:36:10 UTC 2020

Greetings once again,

It is almost time for the monthly At Large chapter conference call.
We have an exciting topic and  presenter for June.  This month we are
going to focus our attention on organizing our home offices/study
spaces.  What better person to discuss the topic than a college
student?  Please join me and welcoming a new chapter member as she
gives her first presentation!  Cierra lives in Southside Virginia and
will be a student at her nearby community college in the Fall.  I
won't steal more of her thunder and will let her introduce herself
further on Tuesday.

The call is open to all members and non-members (and after an awsome
call topic like this you'll want to join)