[NFBV-Announce] Next Tidewater Chapter Meeting, June 20, 2020 @ 1:30 PM

Stewart & Deborah Prost sdprost at cox.net
Sun Jun 14 00:00:40 UTC 2020

Good evening, everyone!

I hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe.  The next Tidewater
Chapter Meeting will take place this coming Saturday, June 20, 2020,
starting promptly at 1:30 PM, ending no later than 2:30 PM.  This meeting
will take place on the Zoom platform.  The connection information appears
below.  Please try and connect a few minutes early so that we can start
promptly at 1:30 P.M.

I am attaching an article written by Dr. Fredric K. Schroeder, published in
the June, 2015 issue of the Braille Monitor, entitled, "People with
Disabilities: The Orphan Minority".  Given the situation we all find
ourselves in our country, I hope you will find a discussion of this article
helpful.  If possible, please read the article in advance and be prepared to
discuss it.  I have attached an electronic and audio copy of the article.

If anyone has agenda items that they wish to have discussed at the meeting,
please get in contact with me before the meeting. My contact information is
below.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!  Remember, our meeting is open to
all!

Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter,

NFB of Virginia

Phone: 757-572-6891 (Cell)

Personal Email: sprost82 at gmail.com

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8297256345# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,8297256345# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)