[NFBV-Announce] Corresponding Secretary Announcement

Jacki Bruce jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:36:48 UTC 2020

Hello NFB Family and Friends,

I hope everyone enjoyed our State Convention.  I sure did!  Thank you for
showing your confidence in me by voting me as the new Corresponding
Secretary.  I have some really big shoes to fill following the awesome job
Sarah has done.  Thank you Sarah for your guidance and help the last few
months.

If anyone would like something to go out on the announce list, please email
it to me.   I hope everyone has a great evening and I  look forward to
working with all of you.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com <jackibruce6 at gmail.com>
tel:(757)291-1789 <(757)291-1789>
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.