[NFBV-Announce] weekly zoom

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 22:40:50 UTC 2020

Hello NFB Family and Friends,

2020 has been a  year full of unprecedented events. Some good but more have
been very challenging personally for our country and for our world.  I  know
whenever I'm facing a  struggle, I  turn to my family and friends for
comfort, answers, a  hand to hold, a  shoulder to cry on or an ear to
listen.   I  challenge each of you to reach out to one of our NFB Family
members  and be a  light in their day!  Together we can obliviate the
darkness!  Try it.not only will you feel better but, more importantly,  you
will make someone else feel better.

Please join one of the below chapter or division meetings. You might learn
something you can share with your chapter. Better yet, invite someone you
know to join with you!

Almost all chapter and division meetings are using the Virginia Affiliate's
Zoom account and all meetings are open to the public.  If a meeting is using
an alternate platform, the phone number or instructions to join will follow
the meeting name.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

The Chapter or Division Meetings scheduled thus far.

Ladies Night

Saturday, November 21st at 7:00 PM

This week's theme is Let's be chatty!  What gossip do you want to share?
What makes you happy or is bothering you at the moment?  Join us Saturday
and we'll talk.

Winchester

Wednesday, Nov. 18th 7  pm

Greater Williamsburg

Thursday, Nov. 19th 6  pm

Fairfax

Thursday, Nov. 19th 7  pm

Fredericksburg

Saturday, Nov. 21st 10 am

Peninsula

Saturday, Nov. 21st 11:30 am call in number tel:%+16054754825,,549778
<tel:%25+16054754825,,549778>

Tidewater

Saturday, Nov. 21st 1:30 pm

Richmond

Monday, Nov. 23rd 6:30 pm

Seniors Division

Wednesday, Nov. 25th 7  pm

Shine your light  empower someone and have some fun!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want